I feel like I spend my life moving my clothes from room to room.
We moved in and I spent hours arranging where my clothes were going to go. It worked well.
Then the leak came and we moved the dresser downstairs and the rest of my stuff into the guest room.
Then Jeff decided that he wanted the folding table in the guest room so he could play his game (which he never did by the way) so I had to rearraange.
Then we decided to renovate so off my stuff goes out of the guest room, and we split it between the office and the master bedroom.
Now we are done with the guest bedroom renovation. I used to have stuff in crates on the floor in the guest bedroom. Now that we have furniture that doesn't work anymore. So I've spent the last few hours moving what I need into the guest room and splitting the not so important stuff between the master and the 4th bedroom.
I can't wait until our master gets renovated!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment