Friday, December 9, 2011

Today's doggie applications

I applied for the following dogs today:

My favorite:
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21672246

Other great ones:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21666238

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21663357

I was also made to feel by a rescue who will remain nameless that I was a bad dog owner for not having a fence.

However, my favorite part today was when I was told me that I should be concerned about someone stealing the dog, even after i explained to her where we lived, lot size etc.  She said well you wouldn't leave a small child in your backyard alone would you?  She didn't particularly like it when I answered yes. 

Statistically speaking there are a hell of a lot more things to worry about with a dog than it being stolen out of my backyard. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't leave Trixie in the yard because of a magnet that lived across the street named JOEY . I must have yelled NO JOEY a million times,every time she went outside and did she listen? She ran faster. A store that sells pet supplies siad to try Craigs list

    ReplyDelete