Sunday, July 5, 2009

No brain power = non witty update

I am totally spent. We went to see Sheryl Crow and the fireworks dowtown in Philly yesterday. We got home at 1 and were up at 7:30 this morning. We started working on the house at 8:30 and finished about 6:30. I'll update with the humor of today when I'm more alert tomorrow.

Here is what we did today:
  • Removed the hardware and primed the 4 windows in the bedroom/bathroom
  • Removed 7 doors from our first floor, fixed them with wood putty, sanded them and primed them
  • Spackled the bathroom
  • Removed the caulking from the shower and recaulked
  • Primed the coat rack for the bedroom
  • Went to lowes (of course) and bought among other things more mulch
  • dropped off my car at the body shop (two panels need to get painted)

More tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. You know, you guys are pretty incredible!!! Can you qualify for some sort of special "construction license"? Or something of the sort. Jeff, I would hire you as a handyman in a heartbeat, but no mileage between here and there :) Hope you enjoy your "vacation time" this coming week!

    ReplyDelete