Friday, September 30, 2011

This weeks DIY


I finally hung pictures in the guest room this week.  We have had those pictures sitting in the room for months waiting to be hung.  After I hung them I realized I hated how the one looked.  Then Jeff came home and told me he hated how another looked.  Needless to say I will be searching the art pile for some new art for the room.  I'll post pictures once I get the new ones up.

Jeff is painting the kitchen walls tomorrow and hopefully getting to painting the ugly green window in the kitchen too.  I was supposed to spend the day doing outdoor work, but considering how much pain I've been in I'm going to be looking for less painful alternatives tomorrow.  At the rate our flowerbeds are going downhill people are going to start to think our house is abandoned :-(

The big news about tomorrow is that our stove finally arrives :-)
Stove Photo

I'm totally in love with this stove!

No comments:

Post a Comment