We still haven't fixed the dryer vent issue. I did 2 loads of laundry tonight. The humidity got up over 75% in the basement. I felt like I should have been at a beach, not doing laundry :-(
We moved the refrigerator last night so that I could spackle the area around the fridge. We will have the fridge sitting in the middle of the kitchen until next weekend when they haul it away.
I love spackling. I don't know why. Maybe because it is like icing a cake. It is therapeutic. I love the new spackle we bought too. It is pink and turns white when it dries. It is fun to do! I finished spackling the fridge area tonight so I'll start sanding this weekend...
Jeff will be installing the water line for the fridge this weekend. hopefully that will go well....
I wonder what the weekend will bring.....
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment