Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our latest "power" tool

well... we haven't been doing much renovation lately.... but today we had to buy the most important "power" tool to date...... a nebulizer for me so that I can breath. Good thing we were able to get it today because if we didn't I would have ended up back in the ER again tonight. Here is a picture of the contraption. I think they need to get steve jobs a job in medical devices. These things are just hideous looking. So the thing facing backwards goes in my mouth, I breath out the hole facing forwards and the medication goes into the blue thing that you can see a tiny piece sticking out of on the side. It is quite the contraption


I had to be taken to the ER a few times in college to get nebulized but some how had managed to not need it for 15 years... that is until yesterday. It was a good 15 years without it! I've now had 4 treatments in the last 24 or so hours. That is probably more than I've had in my lifetime prior to yesterday.

and in case you are wondering... no I'm not feeling any better :-( :-( :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment