I've totally fallen in love with a tile for our backsplash. It is modern, but not trendy. We wanted to have our kitchen be Mediterranean inspired, but not very taste specific and this tile reminds me of Morocco in a neutral kind of way.
If you want to see my tile crush see below:
For cool tile, click here
Our countertop is this: Our Quartz countertop
My idea is to have the tile the same color as our cabinets and the grout to be the beige color of our new countertop. Our kitchen is generally pretty dark so I want to keep the backsplash light in color.
We got a sample in the mail of the tile today and I was sold. Jeff isn't completely sold yet. However, when given the option from buying online and having it arrive at our door or having to go out and spend hours trying to pick out tile, I'm thinking he will see my way ;-) We are both so over picking out stuff for our kitchen is this is the last thing to pick out.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment