Sunday, April 26, 2009

First use of the patio

Jeff was away and my friend Faith came over last night. We had dinner on the patio for the first time. It was so nice and peaceful.

Mr Groundhog came out for a showing. We heard this loud rustling sound so we went around the bushes to look and it was Mr Groundhog running towards the stream. I really can't wait to get rid of the bushes.

I bought 2 Hibuscuses for the house yesterday. I was walking into Acme and saw them. It is really surprising how nice the plants Acme gets in the beginning of the season are. They were such a pretty yellow color I couldn't reisist. I don't have a clue where I am going to put them yet, but since there was only 2 of them left, I didn't want to change losing them.

Off to do a few hours of work... work has been insane lately

2 comments:

  1. You have your groundhog, we have our Tweety I should have named he-she? Sylvestor when I came back from Vegas I found a dead bird where I feed the cat. Got our new TV . Love Hibiscus planted them last year again. Glad to hear your enjoying the fruits of your labor. will be going to Atlantic City next week for the Womans club convention. Want to pick up my scrapbook. It's being displayed at Trumps Plaza. Since you have nothing to do (LOL LOL)want to come? after that we're going to Indy. How's my precious any more tumbles? Need anything? Love U Guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice on the patio, I bet. Jeff and I had a great time in NYC... good weather, great food, good time for the Wrights to be together, covered a lot of ground. WALKED from 85th St, thru Central Park and to our hotel on 49th St !!! Miles...

    ReplyDelete