Both of us had to get up really early this morning (Think Jeff at 4:30)
We went to bed fairly late considering how early we had to get up.
Trixie wouldn't stop licking her paws when Jeff was trying to fall asleep so he asked if I could bring her in bed.
No problem... or so I thought.....
I fell asleep and the next thing I know is a very loud thump!!!!
Poor Ms Trixie fell out of bed. I sure hope I didn't push her off! Poor baby... that is a pretty large drop!
She seemed ok and I put her back into her bed.
Later on Jeff wakes up again because she is slurping her water and asks me to pick her up
I end up sleeping on the couch with Trixie downstairs with me instead
So much for finding out if we liked our new frame or not ;-)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Am back from Vegas saw Trump, cute ground hog picture, impressed at all that you guys have accomplished, except for my poor precious' baby's flight off the bed!! Glad she's OK
ReplyDelete