Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why is everything so difficult?

So... I get home tonight and there sits our new patio furniture, all 157 pounds of it. Did I mention 157 lbs in one box in the driveway and the box was on it's side?

It wasn't supposed to get here until Tuesday. GRRRRR!

So I sat there and stared at it..... trying to figure out how to get the stupid box inside. the box was about 5'x4'x4'. I thought I had it figured out... I would just push it into the garage.... until I realized that we had a lip on our garage and I'd have to pull it up. there was no way that was happening!

I finally decided to turn the box over and pull all of the stuff out of the box. That was when I discovered that the furniture wasn't assembled ..... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

After emptying half of the box i was finally able to pull the box into the garage. Between the patio set our outdoor fireplace and out two outdoor benches, our garage is starting to look like a patio store warehouse.

I guess I'm off to start cleaning the screened in porch and then start putting all of the furniture together....

No comments:

Post a Comment