I spent my evening cutting down the plants in another flower bed. It took over an hour and I'm still not done. I ran into a neighbor and started chatting so it took up my cutting time.....
The funny part of the story is that Jeff comes home and looks and me with this look of fear and says... "Do we have to cut down all of the plants in the yard?" I shake my head and his face sinks...
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys! You are something else... I've caught up on you blogs from the past weekend and I'm just in awe with all that you have going on. And I really hope that the Trix is OK. She is so sweet. Do you let her outside without supervision. We NEVER let Patty out w/o ADULT supervision!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to go back and look at the pics of the paneling. I do recall that it was pretty dark. Right? And what do you do with the 'trash'?
Enough for now. You must be exhausted...GP