I'm so impressed Jeff replaced the hot water heater himself. We have hot water again. Of course, we had our challenges. Although it appeared that the hot water heater was empty, it wasn't. We had to walk it just far enough so that he could get the new water heater in. What a royal PIA. Lets forget how hard it was and revel in our new hot water.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
We have hot water!!!!!!
I'm so impressed Jeff replaced the hot water heater himself. We have hot water again. Of course, we had our challenges. Although it appeared that the hot water heater was empty, it wasn't. We had to walk it just far enough so that he could get the new water heater in. What a royal PIA. Lets forget how hard it was and revel in our new hot water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jeff... I, too, am so very impressed! And your my son to boot. I'm truly amazed at your HHO talents. I've got a list of stuff you could do here. I'd even pay mileage...
ReplyDeleteI'm really impressed too. When you're finished with your dads list ours could keep you busy for a year. LOL
ReplyDelete