Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy dance!

We finally found a shower curtain for our guest bathroom. We had tried 5 shower curtains already. The 6th one was the charm! It has a retro blue, yellow and brown pattern. Of course it was the most expensive out of the 6.

Now on to finishing the bathroom. .....sigh.....It is going to take awhile. I need to finish spackling (the walls are kind of uneven) and sanding. Then I need to sand down the windows and repaint them. then on to painting the walls.... lastly I need to touch up the vanity paint. Once we are done with all of that we need to replace the light and get a new shower curtain rod. Then i get to decorate. Oh yeah and I forgot.. I still need to figure out what to do about a window covering. It kind of freaks me out that when you stand up from the toilet that someone in the backyard could see you. I think I want to get the fake foggy stained glass to put on the windows but I'm not sure. the one thing I do know is that I'm going to figure it out before I have any parties!

Of course... since I'm going to spend my weekend next weekend knocking down the wall... this isn't going to happen anytime soon .... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment