Jeff and I decided not to go to the tiling class tonight. We thought we should begin what looked like a never ending task -- sanding our skimcoating....
In order to avoid a dusty mess I decide to put plastic on all of the openings in the kitchen. When we took down the wall we threw all of the plastic we used out onto the screened in porch. I put the plastic up on the 2 doors and then brought the real big piece in from the porch to cover the family room.
I dragged the plastic in and the conversation went like this
M: "Uh-oh... not a good sign.. this is wet...."
J: "Don't worry about it... it is just condensation ..., I saw it on one of those survival shows "
M: "It smells like something peed on it. Smell my hands"
J: "I don't smell anything"
:::Jeff hangs the 12 feet of plastic::::
J: "Wow this has a strong ammonia smell"
I called it.... not only was it pee ... but the 12 foot of pee soaked plastic was now taped to my celing and waving in my kitchen.
We decide to open the windows in the kitchen and Jeff decides to Febreeze the plastic. We go back to work and it gets really hot in the house since the heat was on and the windows were open... so now... not only do we have pee.... we have the stench of hot febreezed pee..... what more could a homeowner want???
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
which one of you guys PEED on the plastic ? LOL lol LOL
ReplyDeleteOH, well... love febreeze! :) And what's next??
ReplyDelete