So earlier this year we started gutting our master bathroom because of the leak in the grout. We abandoned that project to work on the downstairs because we weren't ready to work on our master suite quite yet.
I come home from my trip to discover that the cold water faucet in the bathroom we were currently using had become difficult to use. Looking back now... I wonder why we didn't just fix it.
While I was gone I asked Jeff to paint the 3rd bathroom because my parents were staying with us over christmas. I came home and it looked great. We just needed to install the new light.... easy peasy.... right?..... um... no.... the light did not have an electrical box and was bolted onto one stud and on the other side toggle bolted into the wall. This means when Jeff went to take it off, part of the wall came with it. He couldn't install the new light or put back the old light without a lot of work. Lucky me.... Jeff had to travel for the next 3 days so our upstairs hall bath currently has no light.
So now I'm using the hot water in our downstairs bathroom. this usually isn't an issue since it takes a while to get hot. However, I learned the hard way yesterday not to brush your teeth after you shower using the hot water.... brushing your teeth with hot water is just nasty.
Truly amazing to me that we have 3 full baths and not a single one is fully functional currently. We have 8 days to make the 2 functional since our folks are coming over for the holidays.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment