We get a massive snowstorm and Jeff gets sick... ugh!
I've been planning what we need to get done everyday to be ready for christmas and for having the folks over. I finally came up with a plan..... then poor Jeff wakes up really sick this morning.... and then I hear about the 8-14" of snow tomorrow. Needless to say I won't be getting Trixie back tomorrow and we are probably not going to the xmas party tomorrow.
I end up having to go pick out a tree by myself in the freezing cold (and dummy me only wears the fleece coat and forgets to put the shell on). Jeff still can't get off the couch so I'm going to have to figure out how to get the new snowblower going. Using the snowblower has to be better than being the human snowblower that I was last year.
On a positive note all of my xmas shopping is done and half of my xmas cards have been sent out.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment