Hello... anyone out there?
I haven't had a comment in 2.5 weeks. Is anyone reading this or am I talking to myself?
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The story of how we bought our favorite house in our favorite neighborhood and how we are transforming every surface inside and out.
Hey Michelle----I read your blog ALL the time. Our computer was on the blink----we had the Geek Squad guy here for 6 hours yesterday----And we had not been able to use the computer since last week. Don't give up on the blog! But I feel sad that you've had so many problems with the house and are feeling angry and frustrated sometimes. I assure you, however, that the same sorts of things happen with brand new houses. They certainly did here with us and our friends when we first moved into our new houses here in South Run. I could tell you some horrible stories, mostly involving water leaks, broken brand new appliances, etc.
ReplyDeleteYou and Jeff have such heavy work schedules it must make it even harder to get to the things that need doing at your house. Keep up the good work. Keep fighting the good fight. Sit in your lovely sun room and have a glass of chilled white wine. Keep blogging. We like to know what's happening in your world. Love, Carolyn
Hey Michelle----I read your blog ALL the time. Our computer was on the blink----we had the Geek Squad guy here for 6 hours yesterday----And we had not been able to use the computer since last week. Don't give up on the blog! But I feel sad that you've had so many problems with the house and are feeling angry and frustrated sometimes. I assure you, however, that the same sorts of things happen with brand new houses. They certainly did here with us and our friends when we first moved into our new houses here in South Run. I could tell you some horrible stories, mostly involving water leaks, broken brand new appliances, etc.
ReplyDeleteYou and Jeff have such heavy work schedules it must make it even harder to get to the things that need doing at your house. Keep up the good work. Keep fighting the good fight. Sit in your lovely sun room and have a glass of chilled white wine. Keep blogging. We like to know what's happening in your world. Love, Carolyn
Hi there! I know how you feel. when I'm home I feel like I'm talking to myself too. he never hears me. but I don't want it posted on the web. Sorry about all your problems. In the end you'll have the pride and satisfaction that you did it yourself. I don't get your blog when I travel. Carolyn already said everything that I'm feeling. I'm dealing with Geek Squad too with TV. Take it easy and don't stress. The work is never done and it will always be there tomorrow. Think of how lucky you are to have such a nice big house and fresh flowers in the house daily from your surpise gardens. Everywhere I travel I see homeless people. Do you need any help? I'm going to a party near Atlantic City in mid June do you want me to take Trixie? Maybe she'd like to go on a Hot Air Balloon. You going to watch us go up?? Hope there's no black mold in the bathroom.
ReplyDelete