So I came home today looking forward to a productive evening.
What was I thinking?
First I jammed my finger in the window trying to open it %$#$^*(()^$#
Then I tested yet another paint color in the guest bath. (I hate the color we picked and Jeff said we can try one more color)
I go downstairs and realize that Trixie peed in the house before I got home. She was rubbing her nose in her blanket. I knew that was a bad sign. I bent down and felt it... and yes it was wet. The bigger issue is that she peed all over the shower curtain I had left on the floor...... the $40 shower curtain I was planning on returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess i have another shower curtain I don't need now!
I spackled some more and then sanded. The walls in the 5th bedroom suck! I mean really suck! They painted over bad wallpaper. With the luck we have been having there is no way in hell, I'm touching that wallpaper or the butt ugly fake paneling on the bottom. God only knows what I would find. It will get yet another bad paint job.....
off to bed for me......
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
put the shower curtain in the downstairs bathroom it'll blend in with the scent of the bedroom n you won't know the difference LOLOL
ReplyDeleteHave not seen a blog in quite some time. Are you guys slacking off or running out of problems?? Reading your blog is like going to a comedy club in Vegas
ReplyDelete