Friday, May 15, 2009

I hate my car!

This has nothing to do with the house.... and yes I know this is a house blog.... but I really don't have the time or energy to start the "i hate eclipses" blog.

We spent over $1000 dollars out of pocket earlier this year so that I didn't look like I was driving a ghetto roller. (the black paint faded to white in spots) We thought we were in the clear since almost every spot on the car had been painted.... No... of course not.... the **^%%$#@!@#%$^ car has 2 areas that weren't painted and they are now turning white ARGH!!! the panels above the door were not painted either time and I saw the kiss of death white spots this morning..... The freaking car only has 55,000 miles on it.

The most annoying part is that I called the paint place and the guy said that he sees lots of black eclipses with the same problem. I knew this was a common problem, but I so didn't need to be reminded ARGH!!!!!

I HATE MITSUBISHI!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment