After my trip to Lowes this weekend I really started to think about what this house has done to me. Last week the sales ads came out. Jeff looks up at me from the couch and was pretty frightened to see how excited I was.... his concern was it was over the Lowes ad that I just gotten in the mail. How could I help it???? Mulch was 10% off and I had a 10% coupon too...... life was good considering I had put down 18 bags and wasn't even halfway done ;-)
We went to Lowes the next day and for exercise I decided i'd be the one to push around the cart full of 12 bags of mulch.
It is truly interesting to see how many men think that women can't do anything. I love when I come into the store and some of them act like I don't have a clue. Let me tell you something buddy... I probably know where more things are in this store than you do! I totally offended a guy working there when i wouldn't let him push the cart. sorry.. but I need my exercise!
The biggest excitement of this trip was that i finally bought my coveted gas powered leaf blower. I'm so excited!!!!! I need it for the junipers in the front yard. I never thought I would buy, let alone get excited about, gas lawn equipment.
Gotta love being a homeowner
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment