Saturday, May 30, 2009

a day of deja vu

I started this morning as usual at weight watchers. I gained 1.6 lbs (in my defense I was sick all night and drank a ton of water) ---that is where i was 2 weeks ago......deja va........

I get home and we start our tasks for the day. Jeff is finishing painting our new bedroom...... hmm... rushing to complete all of the painting tasks in our bedroom so we can move in..... deja vu this is exactly what happened in order for us to move in.............in January.............

I spent half of the day moving our bedroom into the various rooms. I just moved all of this crap 4 months and a week ago to the day! deja vu.... this is now the 3rd time I have had to move all of our clothes etc.. in less than 20 months! Jeff's clothes went into the office closet. My clothes went into the guest room closet. One of the dressers went into the guest room (the other 2 are coming down with us) We need to learn that less is more!

I went to Lowes to pick up a few things. I spend more time there than any place else except home and work. deja vu.........

I get home and get to a stopping point in moving since the room isn't ready for us to move into yet....and decide to weed..... deja vu.... this is the same exact section I weeded about a month ago.. except I never finished and my weeds were literally overtaking my plants.... I filled yet another yard bag with weeds.... the bag was so full and heavy, I could hardly drag the freaking thing. The good news is I put preen down afterwards so hopefully we will have less weeds in the future.

After we made dinner we went to target, homedepot and a few other stores.... I bought yet another rug for the screened in porch.... deja vu..........and then I went and got really excited about buying another powertool (this time a hedge trimmer) deja vu.........

I'm exhausted and going to bed to end this day of deja vu

No comments:

Post a Comment